Društvo psoriatikov Slovenije
The Psoriasis Association of Slovenia was formed in 1979. In the year of 2005 it was registered as a Non Profit Humanitarian Organization based in Maribor with 11 regional branch offices all over the country. Association has 2000 active members.
The Psoriasis Association of Slovenia is managed by volunteers. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis sufferers through education, information and increased awareness.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- Provide comprehensive information to psoriasis sufferers thereby increasing their understanding and acceptance of the condition.
- Establish a point of social contact and support to members.
- Organize medical rehabilitation treatment for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis sufferers in our thermal springs and / or our coast resort.
- Represent the national interests of members, assist them in their needs and urge governments to give due consideration to psoriasis sufferers in their program.
- Encourage and promote further research about psoriasis in the medical field.
GLAVNI TRG 10
3313 POLZELA, SLOVENIA
Bank account for donations
IBAN: SI56 0510 0801 5903 821
BIC/SWIFT CODE: ABANSI2X
Financial support for this website was provided by Novartis Pharma AG.